Post dated May 11, 2011
It’s really getting easier. You know what that means? Work harder!
How I felt beforehand:
Many cuss words. I hate mornings. Working out in the morning sucks.
What I did today:
1. Same warm-up as yesterday http://www.bodyrock.tv/2010/01/29/start-me-up-warm-up-routine/
2. I’m Into You Workout http://www.bodyrock.tv/2011/05/09/im-into-you-workout/
3. Cool Down and Stretching http://www.bodyrock.tv/category/daily-workouts/stretching-daily-workouts/
4. A stretching routine for the splits which has everything I desperately need to work on http://www.cmcrossroads.com/bradapp/docs/rec/stretching/stretching_7.html#SEC73
5. These ankle exercises: writing your name with your foot without moving any other part of you leg
Other than getting up and working out (which will NOT be repeated if not necessary), I did finally wise up to one time-saving trick today: Duh, I cut the legs stretches out of the Body Rock cool down and stretching and just addressed legs with the ballet stretches. Durp-a-dur!